Job Category: Management
Job Type: Internship Training
Job Location: Remote
Qualification: Student undergraduate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and put into action HR initiatives and strategies that are in line with the overall business plan.
- Improve ties between management and employees by responding to requests, grievances, or other issues.
- Control the hiring and hiring process.
- Support present and future company demands through growing, involving, inspiring, and preserving human capital.
- Create and keep track of the organization’s overall HR strategies, methods, tactics, and procedures.
- Cultivate a supportive workplace.
- Managing and maintaining a setup that promotes optimum performance.
- Maintain the benefits and pay schedule.
- Analyze the training requirements for a programme and keep an eye on it.
- Report to management and use HR indicators to assist in decision-making
- Always maintain legal compliance while managing human resources.